Enterprise Partnerships MAnager
Global Software Provider: Online Retail ¦ London
To £70,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Bonus
Mobilise are delighted to be working with one of Europe’s most successful retail software providers to identify a talented Enterprise Partnerships Manager to add to their growing commercial team.
- A fast-moving and dynamic software provider that’s already working with some of the largest online retailers in the world (…ask us for further details!).
- Develops advanced retail technology software that allows global online retailers and their suppliers to seamlessly integrate inventory systems in real-time.
The primary purpose of this role is to develop, from scratch, new enterprise level partnerships with both international and domestic brands and online retailers. Reporting into the VP of Sales, this will include:
- Creating and managing an ongoing pipeline of new potential customers across a range of geographies.
- Actively engaging with target customers to ensure they’re aware of the benefits this software platform provides.
- Successfully closing deals with C-Level decision makers having gained buy-in from all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador for the business within all active markets.
- Will be an experienced new business “Hunter”, with a proven track record of closing complex enterprise level deals within a comparable software company.
- Will be able to demonstrate a history of successfully delivering against sales targets.
- Will possess networking skills of the highest order, with the ability to communicate with gravitas and confidence both in person, and in writing.
- Will ideally possess a network of senior contacts within the global wholesale and retail sectors.
Base salary of up to £70,000 (dependent upon experience), with uncapped bonus potential.
Competitive benefits package.