Business Development Manager
Digital News Distribution ¦ London
To £45,000 + £15,000 OTE + Benefits
Mobilise have recently partnered with the world’s largest distributor of commercial news content in order to identify a talented Business Development Manager to add to their expanding new business team. With responsibility for selling their flagship digital news distribution product directly to a broad range of UK companies within the PR sector, this is a dream opportunity for a talented salesperson looking to further their career within a globally recognised business that operates at the cutting edge of global media.
This business provides the most comprehensive multi-channel distribution network in the world, allowing businesses to produce, optimise and target their new editorial content across traditional, digital and mobile channels with the maximum possible impact. With a heritage that spans more than 50 years and a global network of offices, they empower businesses to engage with their target audience and drive demand wherever and whenever an opportunity might exist.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for establishing new partnerships with a range of companies and PR agencies in the UK.
- Create, manage and deliver a strategic pipeline of new commercial partnerships in order to meet and exceed set revenue and activity targets.
- Act as an Ambassador for the business at meetings, presentations and industry forums in order to establish and maintain a strong network of contacts from within the PR sector.
- Deliver the highest possible level of customer service to all new clients, and implement a sales strategy to continually reaffirm their engagement with the platform.
- Utilise creative thinking throughout all client negotiations in order to stay one step ahead of the competition at all times.
- Will ideally possess a strong and current network of existing contacts from within the UK PR & media industry, although this is not essential.
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in surpassing personal sales targets, with a creative and positive approach to producing results.
- Will have a confident and persuasive selling manner, with the ability to adapt their style of communication to their audience.
- Will be self-motivated, with a resolutely positive approach to achieving both personal and company goals.
- Base salary of up to £32,000 per annum (dependent on experience), with further OTE of £15,000 (uncapped).
- Excellent prospects for career progression.
- Fantastic opportunity to join the largest multi-channel news distributor in the world.