Recruitment Sales Manager
Offshore Software & Mobile Development Agency ¦ London & Southeast Asia
To £50,000 Base Salary + Six Figure OTE + Uncapped Bonus Potential
Mobilise are delighted to be working with one of the most successful new entrants into the offshore software development sector to identify a talented Recruitment Sales Manager to take responsibility for their commercial activities in the UK.
- A fast-moving and dynamic software development offshoring agency that provides Western businesses of all sizes with immediate access to the mobile and web development talent their business requires at a fraction of the cost of comparable domestic developers.
- Proudly differentiate themselves from the traditional offshoring model by ensuring that all remote developers are both recruited and permanently managed by an on-site Western management team, guaranteeing security, reliability and quality.
- Within two years, this company is already generating monthly revenues that exceed £250,000. There could be no better time for you to join their growing team.
The primary purpose of this role will be to build out and manage a London-based team of full-cycle recruiters that will take responsibility for both winning new UK clients and matching their development requirements against the existing pool of pre-qualified offshore talent. This is a dual-role in which the successful candidate will be expected to manage their own client base whilst driving the commercial efforts of their team. This will include:
- Initially, travelling to this company’s beautiful offices in Southeast Asia for three months to familiarise yourself with the business and gain an understanding of the culture.
- Upon your return, acting firstly as the commercial lead for the business within the UK. This will include creating and executing an ongoing business development strategy to win new B2B and B2C clients and generate your own recurring revenue.
- Within three to six months, you’ll be expected to begin building out a team of direct reports to further scale the business throughout the UK market.
- Once your team is in place and up to speed, you’ll continue working in a “player-manager” capacity, leading by example and taking responsibility for the success of the UK operation.
- Will most likely be currently working in a comparable role as a Recruitment Team Manager within an IT or digital recruitment agency.
- Will be able to demonstrate a track record of consistent overachievement against both personal and team revenue targets.
- Will be entrepreneurial in nature, and will relish the opportunity to become an integral part of an exciting, scalable and already successful startup business.
- Will ideally possess an existing network of UK business contacts open to exploring the possibility of offshoring their development requirements and significantly reducing their cost base.
- Base salary of up to £50,000 (dependent upon experience), with uncapped bonus potential. OTE will exceed £100,000.
- Operating a recurring revenue model, you’ll earn commission throughout the duration of your own clients’ engagement with the development team, as well as further commission based on the success of your team members.
- Annual visits to Southeast Asia.
- 25 days’ annual leave.